Terms & Conditions
Section A: General
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for their children throughout the festival.
- Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, particularly in children. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- The Festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted on the festival site.
- In accordance with the law, SMOKING is not permitted within marquees or other wholly or substantially enclosed public spaces.
- NO ANIMALS (except assistance dogs) are allowed on site, including car parks and campsite.
- You are welcome to bring food and drinks to the campsite with you for your own personal consumption but we would ask you not to bring alcohol onto the main festival arena. There are fully stocked bars throughout the arena serving quality drinks at competitive prices. The bar takings directly contribute to the ongoing development of the festival.
- Open Fires (including barbecues, all solid fuel and liquid fuel based fires) are strictly prohibited throughout the festival site and campsite. Responsible and correct use of Camping Gaz equipment is permitted on the festival campsite only.
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, kites or drones are permitted.
- No personal/independent sound systems are permitted.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be refused entry and may be handed over to the Police.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
Section B: Tickets
- Your ticket receipt will be sent to you in email form. WE DO NOT POST OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS.
- Please check the booking information on your e-ticket receipt and if any of it is incorrect please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details above. If for any reason your booking confirmation email does not arrive, please let us know.
- NB – Please print off the e-ticket receipt/s and keep safe. Bring the e-ticket receipt/s with
- you when you come to the Festival; you will need to exchange the e-ticket receipt/s for
- your wristband/s when you arrive.
- Tickets of all types are limited in number and sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- Wristbands cannot be exchanged, transferred, re-sold, or re-issued.
- If you wish to camp at the festival you must purchase a full weekend ticket and also
- purchase a plot on the festival campsite.
- On arrival each e-ticket reference code must be exchanged for a non-transferable wristband which must be worn at all times.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Underneath the Stars Festival (CIC).
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and the wearer will be refused admission.
- Concessionary tickets are available to: Full Time Students, Over 60s and those receiving Employment and Support Allowance (ESA). Please Note that proof identity and eligibility may be requested on entry to the Festival.
- Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
Section C: Camping
- Camping is only available to full weekend festival ticket holders.
- You must purchase a full weekend ticket and also purchase a festival campsite plot for your tent/ caravan/ campervan etc.
- One vehicle, including towing vehicles, will be permitted to park within the camping plot purchased.
- Due to Fire Officer recommendations, awnings or canopies must not link tents. We recommend the use of flame retardant tents.
- Open Fires (including barbecues, all solid fuel and liquid fuel based fires and generators) are strictly prohibited throughout the festival site and campsite.
- Responsible and correct use of Camping Gaz equipment is permitted on the festival campsite only.
- Please check the festival website for campsite opening times
- Glampers require a full weekend ticket alongside their glamping pitch.
- Camping is permitted from Friday 9am, and the following two days of the festival only.
Section D: Car parking
- Each tent or live-in vehicle camping plot has space for one car to be parked within it.
- All vehicles parked at owner’s own risk.
- A Weekend Car Parking ticket must be purchased at £5 in advance or £10 cash on site.
Section E: Accessibility
- Underneath the Stars Festival is committed to removing barriers to access, and will
- actively work to ensure this is realised. For more information, please visit
- www.underthestarsfest.co.uk/festival-information or contact email@example.com
Section F: Age Policy
- No unaccompanied under 18s are allowed on site. All under 18s must be accompanied
- by a paying ticket holder, parent or guardian who is over 18 years old.
- Children 0-6 years require a free “Nipper” ticket.
- Children 7-15 years require a “Young’un” ticket.
- Teenagers 16 and over require an Adult ticket; those in full-time education may purchase a concessionary price ticket.
Section G: Damage/ Loss
Underneath the Stars Festival (CIC) is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at our event.
Section H: Refunds
Refunds will be given consideration on written request only, received before April 1st and will be subject to a 25% administration charge:- firstname.lastname@example.org - Underneath the Stars Festival, PO Box 174 SHEFFIELD S36 8XB UK